NEW! Dermapen™ Treatments in Cheltenham
What is Dermapen™?
Dermapen™ is a fantastic medical-grade microneedling device with features that make it a stand out treatment including:
- Advanced oscillating vertical needling technology
- Adjustable needle depths – from 0.25mm to 2.5mm
- Surgical-grade, disposable, stainless steel needles
- Multiple speeds
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Effectively treats hard-to-reach places
- Promotes natural collagen reproduction and elastin rejuvenation via scar-less healing
- Minimal client discomfort and minimal downtime
How does Dermapen™ work?
Simple to use, the Dermapen is glided over the skin and microscopic vertical channels are lightly stamped into the skins matrix, stimulating a wound-healing response with intense renewal repair and rejuvenation. Natural growth factors are released to stimulate reformation and deposition of fresh, restricting collagen.
Prior to treatment, your skin will be double cleansed, and a hyaluronic acid serum will be applied to enable smooth application of the needles. Following treatment a rich vitamin serum will be applied and you will have the option of an intensive hyaluronic acid mask for maximum benefit.
What can Dermapen™ be used for?
Excellent results be achieved with Dermapen if you suffer with any of the following:
- Sun damage
- Ageing/Rhytids (wrinkles)
- Enlarged pores
- Hair loss
- Striae (stretch marks)
What are the benefits of Dermapen™?
A reduction in the prevalence and severity of all of the above, as well as improvements in skin tone and condition, and an increase in collagen and elastin in the skin.
Your therapist will recommend the regularity/frequency with which you should have your treatments, and how many in your case would achieve optimal results – routinely 4-6 treatments achieve the maximum benefits but your skin and any conditions you suffer with will be assessed at consultation.
Your therapist will formulate a client-centred Dermapen treatment plan, starting with minimal depth settings to determine your tolerance and to ensure your comfort.
Do I have to avoid anything following Dermapen™ treatment?
- Direct UV exposure
- Intensive cardio exercise
- Excessively hot showers
- Other clinical treatments including microdermabrasion, laser/IPL, peels and dermal fillers
- Chlorinated pool/sea swimming
Light oil-free make may be applied 24 hours post-treatment.
What is the cost of a Dermapen™ treatment?
We’re newly launching this fantastic treatment with equally fantastic launch prices:
- Initial consultation and treatment £100
- Course of 3 further treatments purchased on the day following initial treatment £300
Or if you prefer to purchase your treatments individually on an ad-hoc basis following your initial treatment:
- Single treatment £125
- Course of 3 £350
Please note that best and optimal results are seen after 4-6 treatments. A hyaluronic acid mask (£15) can be purchased at the time of treatment for you to apply later at home on the day of treatment.